Thursday, January 13, 2011

Thursday, 13th January 2011

 If I were a boy I would have good taste. My hair would be slightly swishy and unkept, I'd wear polos, T-shirts and jumpers and jeans. In summer I'd spend my life at the beach in some nice swimming shorts, bearing my toned body. In winter I'd have a coat, preferably grey and long.
I'd own a big shaggy dog and I would walk him regularly in a park, he would probably be my best friend.
I would speak at least English and French, I would also understand maths and science. I would have outstanding grades at school.
I'd play the guitar or the bass and I would be in a band.
I would only smoke occasionally at parties and sometimes get drunk. But not very often.
When I would have a girlfriend I would treat her with respect, I'd take her to the movies and out for dinner.  I'd listen to her and console her when she'd be sad. I would support her through whatever she'd decide do undertake.
If I were a boy, I would date myself.


Song of the day: Violet by Hole. Who knew Courtney Love was (sort of) talented?


Quote of the day: Comedy is simply a funny way of being serious. Peter Ustinov.

No comments:

Post a Comment